Wednesday 25 May 2011

Leaving Czech Republic

It has now been over 2 weeks since my departure from London.
So far I have only been visiting friends and family across Germany and Czech Republic. Having only stayed in countries I once lived in I cannot help feeling like I am still at home everywhere I go.
Tomorrow I leave for Austria - a new place for me. This will also be the first time on this trip when I will have to do with what I have packed and no friend or relative to greet me at the end of the day. I am looking forward to sitting on the bike again. (weather forecast between here- Karvina, and Vienna is 25-28C with lots of sunshine..)
Ideal





4 comments:

  1. super! tak priste vic fotek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your doing the blog mate, I like it already, if your in Italy on the 30th June-6th July you can stop by the flat I'll make you a nice cuppa tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pavel! Cool blog and very nice pictures as well!
    Wish you all the best for your journey...from Vienna, Eiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice pics. No worries - weather in London is pretty shit too.

    ReplyDelete